What is ASProtect 64?
The solution is designed for professional protection against unauthorized use, industrial and home copying, professional hacking and analysis of software products distributed over the Internet and on any physical media. The distinctive feature of the product is support of only 64-bit applications and .NET applications for Windows.
ASProtect 64 is based on all-new protection engine never used by ASPack Software before and provides software copy protection for .Net applications as well as protection against cracking and decompilation.
ASProtect 64 features
- Protection of applications compiled in PE-file and contains executive machine code (native code) for x86-64 processors (extension of such files is “exe” or “dll”).
- Protection of applications compiled in executive .NET-file (managed code) is possible.
- Protection and encryption of application source code against analysis and cracking.
- Application integrity check.
- Protection of applications against debuggers and disassemblers.
- Protection of applications against application memory patching.
- Protection of .Net application against hacking.
- API for interaction between the software and protection procedures.
- Creation and verification of registration keys using public keys encryption algorithms.
- Generation of the registration keys based on the specific computer system.
- Possibility to create evaluation (trial) versions, that limit application functions based on the number of runs and the total running time of the application.
- Support of pop-up windows that remind about period of validity expiration.
- Demo-mode is supported separately through restriction of protected application functionality.
- Availability of built-in and modifiable GUI from protection system for processing of protected application activation process.
- Protection against launch of protected applications under virtual machines.
How does ASProtect 64 differ from ASProtect 32?
|Application type for protection||ASProtect 32||ASProtect 64|
The application turns into Mixed after the protection (.NET + native x86-64)
|Mixed (.NET + native x86-32)||no||no|
|Mixed (.NET + native x86-64)||no||yes|
Supported operating systems
- Windows 2000
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 10
- Windows Server 2003
- Windows Server 2008
- Windows Server 2012
- Windows Server 2016