What is ASProtect 32 (SKE)?
ASProtect is designed for software protection of 32-bit applications, targeted for software developers. It provides quick implementation of application protection functions such as working with registration keys and creation of evaluation and trial application versions.
- compression of the application
- encryption of the application
- counteraction to dumping application memory using tools like ProcDump
- application integrity check
- counteraction to debuggers and disassemblers
- counteraction to memory patching
- API for interaction between application and protection routines
- creation and verification of registration keys using public keys encryption algorithms
- keeping of the database and checkup of "stolen" (illegal) registration keys
- possibility to create evaluation (trial) versions, that limit application functions based on evaluation time and the number of runs left
- expose nag-screens
- generating of registration keys, based on the specific computer system.
- full Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10 and Windows Server 2003/2008/2012 compatibility.
Powerful algorithm with up to 15 modes. The protected application can be used in different modes, e.g.:
- trial (30 day, activated with a key only)
- registered mode1 (Basic Edition)
- registered mode2 (Corporate Edition)
Every mode can be unlocked with a special registration key or (and) a password. Every mode unlocks specified encryption sections.
Short registration keys
ASProtect allows you to work with API as with normal imported functions via aspr_ide.dll.
ASProtect allows you to debug ASProtect API in run-time via aspr_ide.dll.
A large selection of binding objects: your application can be bound to network cards, BIOS information, central processor, operation system, hard drive parameters, S.M.A.R.T. information, etc.